Centre for Educational Initiatives and Research – CEIR Global
Centre for Educational Initiatives and Research (CEIR) is a forum of educators aiming to develop the education sector in India to global standards. CEIR envisions to achieve its objectives by collaborating with like- minded organisations.
- CEIR is a Trust
- Registered in the year-2019
- CEIR encompasses K-XII schools across India and Indian Schools abroad.
- CEIR membership is open to school Principals, Directors and Teachers.
- CEIR was established with the purpose of providing guidance, support & information in areas related to:
- a) teaching learning
- b) teacher development and
- c) a platform for principals, teachers with opportunities for learning and sharing
CEIR Activities include:
- Webinars, seminars & conclaves
- Seminars & Workshops on Educational Policies
- Subject Workshops
- School specific training programs
- Sharing of best practices in teaching & other related areas
- Annual CEIR Mark of Excellence Award for Schools based on a standard criterion defined by CEIR
- Handwriting workshops for teachers & students
GOVERNANCE & ROLE:
- Founder Director : Dr. Sreeson Gopinath
- Trustees include 7 Management Committee and 6 Executive Committee Members
- The Trust is supported by Country Heads, Zonal Directors and Premium members